Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Any questions?

OK, so I suck at blog features. At least, that one. The thing is, I suck at thinking of recurring things from which to draw for blog posts.

But here's a better one. This well will never run dry. Questions My Son Asks Me For Which I Have No Immediate Answer. QMSA... forget it. No acronyms. Just questions, verbatim, in no particular order. If you have good answers, I'm all ears/eyes.

This week's questions:

  • "How come you can't see a duck's penis when ducks do the sex?" (Yes, he says it like that. Apparently it's like doing the tango, or something.)
  • "Why do adults fight all the time, if we have to work it out at school? And why do they stick tall man up in the air when they're angry in traffic? That guy behind you at the light did it, just now!" ("Tall man" = middle finger)
  • "What does cricket poop look like?"
  • "If I really want to be friends with someone, even if he picks his nose and a big string of snot came out of it today at lunch, but he keeps being mean to me, but I don't think he can always help it, but it hurts my feelings anyway especially if he maybe did it during line-up time when everyone else was there and he won't stop, what do I do?"
  • "How many species have gone extinct since I was born?"
  • "Well, why can't I say 'Bloody Hell?' What's the difference between that and 'Darn it?'"
  • "How did Fred and George figure out how to work the Marauder's Map?"
  • "What if someone tries to kill you?"
  • "Can you dislocate your butt?"

2 comments:

Mary said... Best Blogger Tips

There are so funny. Kids ask the smartest questions...

heather said... Best Blogger Tips

So, I'm waiting for some of your answers. What about the duck :-)