In celebration of Dr. Seuss' birthday, my son filmed the following tomfoolery.
1. I look stupid. My face is stupid and my arms are fat and I slouch and bite my lip.
2. I sound really stupid. I have no idea why I read the title of On Beyond Zebra like some kind of fake cowgirl. I was getting tired.
3. The cats and kid were constantly trying to distract me. (Cat butts make periodic appearances -- see the first seconds of the bottom video.)
4 I used to be much better at this.
5. We had fun anyway.
6. Tell me how funny I am, rather than how my face and arms do too look fine. I'll only disagree with you otherwise.
7. No, you can tell me I look OK too. But really, I'd rather be fun. My son cracked up for half an hour straight, so I'll call it a win.